WELL THIS IS EXCITING.
If you're reading this, that must mean we're talking about working together, and that's the coolest thing since cheese-stuffed pizza crust. It seriously means the freakin' world that you would want me as your photographer.
As your photographer, I will work hella hard to capture who you are as a couple, your personalities, what sets your soul on fire. I won't just show up, snap a few pics, and leave, because I don't want to simply be your photographer; I want to show up as a stranger and leave as your friend. I'm with you every step of the way to help, encourage, and create images as incredible as you envision. I care about your story and I want to tell it well.
I'm here to capture the celebratory, the beautiful, the messy, the authentic, the imperfect, the subtle, the fire, and absolutely everything in between. I'm here to capture the way he looks at you, your giddy joy after you're pronounced husband and wife, your parents' tearful eyes as they watch your first dance, the way only you two can make each other laugh like that, how tightly you hold on to one another, all the ways "I love you" is said without words. We will have the most fun, we will dance, I will probably talk about pizza a little too much, we will laugh (maybe cry), and you will come away with vibrant, emotional images that tell your unforgettable love story.
I'm crying with happiness that you thought of me to capture your greatest adventure.
SO LET'S DO THIS THING.
choose yo slice
SUPREME - $3600.
up to 10 hours coverage | two photographers | 2.5-hour engagement session | wedding day timeline | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
CLASSIC PEPPERONI - $2700.
up to 8 hours coverage | two photographers | 1.5-hour engagement session | wedding day timeline | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
CHEESE - $2000.
up to 6 hours coverage | $75 off your choice of one a la carte option (see below) | wedding day timeline | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
DESTINATION WEDDING - $2000 + TRAVEL
up to 8 hours coverage | timeline + planning assistance | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
INTIMATE WEDDING - $1350 + trAVEL
up to 50 guests | up to 5 hours coverage | timeline + planning assistance | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
ELOPEMENT - $1000 + travel
up to 15 guests | up to 3 hours coverage | timeline + planning assistance | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
Sales tax is not included in any pricing and will be added at time of booking.
A LA CARTE OPTIONS
the icing on the wedding cake
second PHOTOGRAPHER - $300
1.5 hour engagement session - $300
2.5 hour ENGAGEMENT session - $450
day-after session - $250
extra hours - $350/each
(a la carte pricing only applies when booked with a wedding package)
engagement, anniversary, or just for fun
Couples Session - $350
up to 1.5 hours of shooting | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
Adventure Session - $500
up to 2.5 hours of shooting and exploring anywhere within Oklahoma | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
Destination Adventure Session - $300 + travel
up to 2.5 hours of shooting in your dream location anywhere outside Oklahoma | online gallery of edited, high-res digital images | personal printing rights
- Do you deliver RAW or unedited images? Sorry, no. My editing style is a huge part of my business and brand. If you're looking for a different kind of editing, then I'm probably not the photographer for you!
- What happens if we need to cancel or reschedule? I get it, life happens. I offer one free reschedule if you need to postpone, but any more than that will require a $150.00 rescheduling fee each time. I rarely reschedule for weather, because some of the best photographs I've ever taken are when the wind is crazy, storm clouds are on the horizon, or a little rain is falling. If you're down, I'm down!
- What happens if you can't make it to our wedding? Let me promise you this... I will have to be on my literal deathbed before I miss your wedding! But in case of the utmost emergency, if your wedding package includes a second photographer, they will be ready and willing to stand in my place and shoot your wedding. I will edit and deliver the images they take so that they will be consistent with the brand/style you hired. If your package does not include a second shooter, I will do my absolute best to find a replacement photographer in the area. If a replacement can't be found, you will be fully refunded.
- How do you deliver my photos? I send your photos straight to your email inbox in a beautiful online gallery! You can share the link with family and friends, plus download and save every photo directly to your computer.
- How do we pay you? I will send you an invoice through Paypal along with your contract and you can pay online with card.
- What should we wear for our session? Something you feel awesome in!! Once we have your session scheduled, I would love to help you pick out the best outfits. In the meantime, check out my Pinterest board for inspiration!
- How many images are included in each package? Realistically you can expect around 100 edited photos per hour of shooting, but I also don't put a limit on how many photos you receive in your final gallery. You deserve every beautiful moment!
- What is a wedding day timeline? A timeline is basically a schedule of all the events and photographs that will take place during your wedding day! About a month before your wedding, I'll give you a call to go over all the final details and type up a timeline for you to share with your bridal party and family. It'll let them know what time they all need to be ready for photos and what time important events are taking place.
- What is your turn-around time for photos? I've been on the other side of the camera and know HOW HARD it is to wait for your photos to be done! So I try to crank them out as fast as I can, but it depends on my current work load. For engagement sessions, expected delivery is 2-4 weeks. For weddings, expected delivery is 4-6 weeks.
- Where can I find the best pizza ever?? I'm so glad you asked. Hall's Pizza Kitchen in Oklahoma City is what all my greatest dreams are made of. Order the Samwise or the Quinn, and you can thank me later.
ARE YOU READY??
BECAUSE I AM.
LET'S GO OVER THE DETAILS
I'm sure you've got some questions, so I'd love to give some answers. Let's set up a Facetime call or meet for pizza if you're local, and I'll be more than happy to go over all the details and just get to know your awesome selves. My relationships with my clients are essential to me so that I can tell your story well. And this is a perfect chance for you to get to know me too! We're gonna be together a whole lot on your wedding day, so let's begin one heck of a friendship.
CONTRACT AND DEPOSIT
So you've decided to book me! YAY YAY AND MORE YAY. A signed contract and a non-refundable deposit of 50% are required to reserve your spot, and the balance is due 1 month before your wedding/session date. I'll send the contract and invoice straight to your email so you can take care of it all online.
DO A HAPPY DANCE (LIKE ME)
I could not be more excited to officially be your photographer. You think I'm kidding when I say I'm doing a celebratory happy dance? Think again cuz it's happening. I'll be in touch so we can dream up the perfect way to tell your love story. Get ready for the best time EVER.
LET'S GET THIS